June 10, 2022
- Why should I select a NetSuite solution partner over NetSuite for implementation?
- Able to provide unbiased answers to questions.
- NetSuite partners sometimes develop their own applications built on NetSuite as well. If you think their product is a good add-on, it will be better to implement NetSuite through them for a better overall package. For NuVista, we have our own products for HRMS and field services mobile application. We also have good experience with integrations.
- Greater ability to customise NetSuite’s product to fit your unique requirements.
- You will get a single point of contact for all your NetSuite needs – from sales, to implementation to support. You will be assured of utmost attention from our team.
- Solution partners often have more niche industry experience. Solution partners often have more niche industry experience. At NuVista, we have developed our domain expertise in omnichannel retail, wholesale distribution, manufacturing, supply chain, professional services, oil & gas, schools etc.
- How does your team support us after implementation?
After go-live you will receive 1 month of support to help you transition smoothly. After which, we still continue to support you as and when you have queries.
- Can you integrate NetSuite system with marketplaces such as Lazada, Shopee, Qoo10 etc.?
Yes. We have expertise in integration of various marketplaces with Oracle NetSuite not only in a single country but globally. This means if customer has offices in China, then we can integrate country specific marketplaces with Oracle NetSuite as well.
- What is the timeline required for implementing NetSuite ERP?
This various for each implementation based on modules, and business processes. Standard implementation for Wholesale & Distribution company for Sales, Purchase, Inventory and Finance modules can be implemented with 8-12 weeks. But it generally takes 3-5 months’ time to implement complete end-to-end software solution that includes project, advanced financial, manufacturing, Q.C. modules.
- How is your costing compared to NetSuite?
NetSuite partners have access to the same pricing and discounts that NetSuite’s direct sales team has.